Blessings to you all on this miraculous Easter Morning! I am praying for each pastor, worhsip leader and worshipper this morning. May the joy of Christ's resurrection reach out beyond our sanctuaries into the communities that we serve!
I read this in the Christian Century this week: The Christian news is that Jesus of Nazareth had been raised from death, that death no longer has dominion over him. I have bet my living and now I am able to bet my dying that Jesus will have the last word."(Walter Bouman) And that indeed is the truth of all that we know and believe.
Blessing to you all this day and everyday. He is risen! Live in the peace of knowing that Christ is at hand, Pastor Nancy
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Peace be with you, too.
By the way, I highly recommend the book "The Practicing Congregation" by Diane Butler Bass. It is relevant to every congregation in this classis.
Phylllis
Post a Comment