Here is Sarah Palsma who was taken under our care at last nights meeting. Sarah just gradutated from Northwestern and is heading to Western in the Fall. She will spend her fifth summer at Camp Fowler before heading off to Seminary. Sarah is the daughter of Nolan and Phyllis Palsma. In her address to classis she stated, "I have wanted to be a minister since I was four. I have loved growing up helping my mom and dad at church". Sarah may God bless you now and always. You will be in our prayers and thoughts!
We also commissioned Marlene Cuykendall to the office of Preaching Elder within the bounds of the Classis of Montgomery. Marlene is a member at Owasco Reformed Church. Marlene our prayers are with you!
I will post more later...hope this gives you a feel for some of the joy we had last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment